I don’t normally do these kinds of challenges, but for this, I’ll make an exception. Simply because it looks like a lot of fun and you may learn a thing or two about me ;). So here we go with the first one…
10. When I want some quiet time, I like to put music on, preferably plugged in on a headset. Music always makes me get lost, in the most beautiful way. It’s also a way of expressing myself.
9. When I was a toddler, my parents took my sister and I to Spain nearly yearly. Sometimes my God parents would come too, along with a cousin of mine who’s the same age as my sister. I’d love to sit on the balcony, on the edge behind bars. I’d purposely drop my pacifier and make them go get it from the grass by crying my eyes out. Mind you, there was no elevator and the apartment building, and the apartment was on 3rd or 4th floor.
8. I rarely read the news. It’s mostly because I don’t need to hear or see ALL the negative things going on. I’d much rather keep myself busy with something more positive things. What I should know, will get my attention one way or another.
7. I believe in law of attraction – what you think, you will create it. In other words, if you’re in a negative cycle, constantly thinking negatively, you will create that negativity around you. On the flipside, if you think positively, see the good things in life as little as they may be, you will create a more positive life to yourself. You can also “construct” your life by imagining the steps along your path.
6. I love anything spiritual and metaphysics. I love my tarot cards, and been getting into stones and crystals lately. With that said, I also believe in spirit guides, and I know I have quite a few. I feel very safe whenever I’m involved with the unseen world around us.
5. I toss and turn awhile before I can fall asleep. When I can’t fall asleep, I either put some soft music in the background or meditate.
6. I love Native American cultures. As well as Latin American cultures.
7. I have many ideas, thougths, and plan it big. Unfortunately I realize hardly any of them, they get stuck in my head.
8. I have a lot of trust issues.
9. I forgive others very easily, never holding a grudge on anyone. Except for myself – I’m very hard on myself.
10. I grew up in Finland. Spent 5 years of my life in The Netherlands. (There, I said it, now you know ;)!! )
There, 10 secrets about myself. Although, I’m not sure if they’re secrets. What would you have like to know about me? Now your turn, I challenge you! Let me know in the comments below. Or if you decide to make a blog post yourself, don’t forget to put a link in your blog back to me or leave the link in the comments. :)