This is the last one in the series of 10 Day You Challenge - finally it’s over! Ok, so here goes the picture….
Yup, so that’s me… ;)
6. New Zealand
4. Latin America
2. Any Polynesian island
1. Any Caribbean island
7. Work in the studio with a (semi-) famous artist and be in the making of a music video
6. People to open their eyes and figure out not everything is not as it seems..
3. Travel all around the world!
2. Swim, play and work with dolphins
1. Inner peace (and this is what I want the most!)
THIS IS ALSO MY 100TH POST!!!!!!!
I love music. My taste in music is quite ecclectic – reggae, dancehall, house, dance, pop, r&b, triphop, dubstep, acid house, electronic, hiphop, acoustic, salsa, merengue, bachata, reggaetton, and the list goes on!
My guilty pleasure is reality TV, I just love it! I don’t like to have drama in my life, I’d much rather watch it. I love to watch all kinds of TV shows.
I love anything spiritual, metaphysics, astrology, stones, numbers – you name it. Being involved in that world somehow gives me comfort and easeness, as weird as that may sound.
I love Miami almost as much as I love the Caribbean! I’ve been obsessing over the two so much.. the dream still lives on!
I absolutely love and adore Dolphins, I think they’re awesome! They’re smart, always smiling at you, and they’re just too adorable!
I love Samoyeds! They’re the best dog breed in the whole wide world!! If dolphins were dogs, they’d definitely be Samoyeds!
I love languages, cultures and travelling!
I love to do things with my hands and fingers, be crafty and make my own stuff. What stops me, is I just don’t know how to make these sorts of things..
I love the few great friends I have, and I would do anything for these people!!
What do you love? Have you participated in the challenge yourself? Let me know in the comments ;)
I don’t normally do these kinds of challenges, but for this, I’ll make an exception. Simply because it looks like a lot of fun and you may learn a thing or two about me ;). So here we go with the first one…
10. When I want some quiet time, I like to put music on, preferably plugged in on a headset. Music always makes me get lost, in the most beautiful way. It’s also a way of expressing myself.
9. When I was a toddler, my parents took my sister and I to Spain nearly yearly. Sometimes my God parents would come too, along with a cousin of mine who’s the same age as my sister. I’d love to sit on the balcony, on the edge behind bars. I’d purposely drop my pacifier and make them go get it from the grass by crying my eyes out. Mind you, there was no elevator and the apartment building, and the apartment was on 3rd or 4th floor.
8. I rarely read the news. It’s mostly because I don’t need to hear or see ALL the negative things going on. I’d much rather keep myself busy with something more positive things. What I should know, will get my attention one way or another.
7. I believe in law of attraction – what you think, you will create it. In other words, if you’re in a negative cycle, constantly thinking negatively, you will create that negativity around you. On the flipside, if you think positively, see the good things in life as little as they may be, you will create a more positive life to yourself. You can also “construct” your life by imagining the steps along your path.
6. I love anything spiritual and metaphysics. I love my tarot cards, and been getting into stones and crystals lately. With that said, I also believe in spirit guides, and I know I have quite a few. I feel very safe whenever I’m involved with the unseen world around us.
5. I toss and turn awhile before I can fall asleep. When I can’t fall asleep, I either put some soft music in the background or meditate.
6. I love Native American cultures. As well as Latin American cultures.
7. I have many ideas, thougths, and plan it big. Unfortunately I realize hardly any of them, they get stuck in my head.
8. I have a lot of trust issues.
9. I forgive others very easily, never holding a grudge on anyone. Except for myself – I’m very hard on myself.
10. I grew up in Finland. Spent 5 years of my life in The Netherlands. (There, I said it, now you know ;)!! )
There, 10 secrets about myself. Although, I’m not sure if they’re secrets. What would you have like to know about me? Now your turn, I challenge you! Let me know in the comments below. Or if you decide to make a blog post yourself, don’t forget to put a link in your blog back to me or leave the link in the comments. :)