Yesterday, I was awarded this wonderful award by Janet from Postcard Fiction.
Thank you, Janet, for giving my first-ever award! What a sweet award it is to have!
When one is awarded this, there are a few simple rules to follow;
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Tell the world 7 things about yourself that you have not shared, yet.
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers and let them know.
1. I love sleeping.
2. I usually have about 10 series I’m following, sometimes even more than that!
3. I have a vision of what I want to achieve, I haven’t fully told it to anyone what it is yet. Just bits and pieces to a couple of selected people.
4. I want to learn Reiki and to read runes. (If anyone who knows either of these, or a great website, I’d appreciate your help!)
5. I love colors! I think colors are vibrant and bring nice energy! Before anything else, I see color.
6. I don’t have many friends. All of my good friends live elsewhere.
7. Sometimes, I get sudden moments of appreciation. In those moments, I just realize how grateful I am of everything that I’ve received, gone through, in my life. At that moment, I just want to smile!
+ I think I follow overall ~100 blogs, most of them I read on Google Reader. I find inspiration from others’ and their thoughts and creativeness.
Thank you for the award! I’ve also seen that my stats have gone up lately, so thank you to all my visitors and the regular followers – I truly appreciate you all!